The origin of these small altars, located in some of the streets of Olivenza, is found in the procession of the patron saint of Olivenza: the Señor de los Pasos, on Passion Sunday, a Nazarene who is venerated in Santa Mª Magdalena. They are among the many legacies of the city's Portuguese past. The age and creator of these small chapels is unknown, but it is thought that they are from after 1631.
This was the last one to be updated. The wooden door, which did not allow the interior to be seen, has been removed and replaced, like the others, with wrought-iron glass doors. Its dimensions are similar to those of the paso of the Plaza de Santa María, both being smaller and with no external ornamentation.
The small altar with whitewashed walls has been covered with historical tiles, representing the Fifth Station of the Cross: "The Cyrenean helps Jesus”.